Saturday, April 24, 2010

 

Day 1523 - Lightning and Thunder and Bears, Oh My!


Greetings, Bloggy Storm Chasers!

I don't know if this is a real photo or not, I just grabbed it off the web.

We are supposed to have strong storms today, IF the weather forecast is correct.

We need the rain, but we don't need hail or tornadoes, and we also don't need severe weather this weekend.

There are lots of proms this weekend, and some of them are outdoors. Yuck!

The Music City Marathon is scheduled for today, and I am not sure if they will run or not. EEeek!

The Franklin Main Street Festival (Cheryl, remember going there?) is today and tomorrow, and when it rains, it really messes things up. Drat!

And lets not forget, I have water aerobics this morning, which will be cancelled if there is lightning. Jeepers!

Fingers crossed, and stay dry!

Comments:
I HOPE that pic is real! It's AMAZING! We had a great thunder storm the other day, but I was at work so I could only HEAR it. Didn't get to see the lightning. As much as I love to have beautiful days, I really do love a good thunderstorm. We went to the park for a bit today, rode the carousel, then came home for a nap. We slept so long that it's time for supper now, so the day is done. Jen had a pretest for a CNA course this morning, which she passed... a good day! =)
 
Congratulations to Jen, and glad you had fun at the zoo today!

xxx

(I rode along with them on the carousel on my cell phone)
 
Karen, you should check out The Big Picture, dot com.

It has beautiful photos, kind of a photo essay every week or so, and the archives are fun to look at also.
 
Karen, just watching the evening news about tornado damage in Miss., Al, but does not mention TN. That's worrisome. Hope you only get rain.

After the news, we're going out for a soft serve ice cream.

Yes, glad to hear Jen passed her CNA course, and that you and Savi went to the park!

Have a great rest of the weekend everyone--try to stay dry, Karen!
 
We had rain and thunderstorms today, but nothing severe here in Columbia.

I think some other towns had severe weather though, we were lucky!
 
Jen passed the ENTRY TEST to get into the CNA course, not the course itself. That will start this summer.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?