Friday, April 23, 2010

 

Day 1522 - Fish FRY-day!


Greetings, TGI-Fish-Fry-dayers!

It's FRY-day, Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'FRY-day! FRY-day! FRY-day!'

Charlie and his buddy brought home lovely fish filets yesterday from Kentucky Lake.

In my crystal ball I foresee a 100% chance of a fish fry in the near future!!

This photo was taken yesterday morning, with Charlie holding a largemouth bass. Nice fish, Charlie!

I have to tell you about a dream I had two nights ago - after the 'bear' story.

I dreamed we had a full sized bear at home, and we had already left on vacation when I realized we couldn't leave the bear alone while we were gone, it would destroy the place.

We had to return, and my plan at the time was to give the bear to the local zoo. When we got home, the bear (in my dream) had turned into an elephant. I didn't notice that in my dream.

The dream continued, and I ended up giving the elephant as a WEDDING GIFT to a couple whose party we attended, and they were HAPPY about it! Is that ridiculous, or what??

TTFN and have a great FRY-day!

Comments:
Well, that was a pretty happy dream...

Kelly and I bought a great piano, a Yamaha upright, from an estate sale today. Very exciting- it will arrive here later today!
 
How nice to see the fish that didn't get away, and the handsome fisherman!

Marcia, that's pretty exciting--an upright piano for your home!

Karen, your dreams are crazy but funny too. That should have been a nightmare but wasn't!
 
What a hilarious dream LOL! I had a similar dream (sort of) that we were infested with huge spiders. after a while the huge spiders turned into dinosaurs, and THEN, they turned into strange zombie people that had hollow parts. when you moved their clothing aside you could see INSIDE their arms/legs...they were filled with this strange fluid and big gears...very strange!
I love dreams...
cute pic of the fisherman ;-)
 
Love to see Charlie out enjoying his retirement.
Heather, you and your mother are just plain weird (at least in dreams).
Marcia that's great about your piano! What did you have before? Does Kelly play?
Off to a baseball game--tonight they are giving out orange Giant snuglies, which will come in handy during night games. Our two Cy Young award pitcher will be on the mound so hope we break the four game losing streak! (don't get me started on the Red Sox!!)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?