Tuesday, April 20, 2010

 

Day 1519 - Oldies but Goodies...

Greetings, Bloggy Baby Boomers!

Here's the baby - by the way, our cute little Savi. She's holding that pretzel like a cigar, by the way...

Why did I say 'By the way' twice in two sentences? I'm going to leave it in, just to show you that I did it...

For all the Baby Boomers out there, do you remember these TV shows? I miss them, but my memory is probably giving them undeserved credit.

These are not in chronological order, by the way...

Gidget, Diver Dan, The Time Tunnel, Land of the Giants, Lost in Space, and let's not forget that game show played in a Lagoon - Treasure Island!

There were lots of other shows I liked, but for some reason those were the first ones to surface...

I also have to mention 'Dark Shadows' which was on after school. I loved it.

Okay folks - what were YOUR favorite shows from the 60's?

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Too busy raising kids to have any favorite shows in the 60's. That's not a complaint, mind you. You darling children were my favorite shows! Oh, Mary Tyler Moore, and Bewitched, and Andy Griffin, and This is Your Life.

In my younger years, I liked the Jack Benny Show, Eve Arden, The Shadow Knows, Inner Sanctum (too scary!)--all radio shows. Then Ed Sullivan show on TV in "54 or '55.

How wonderful to see a photo of our little Savi again!
 
I dont have a favorite 60's show
;-)
 
We didn't have tv at home. I only saw tv at the homes of friends. We listened to the radio, Amos & Andy, Our Miss Brooks, The Shadow Knows and others I'm sure. We all read comic books and regular books. Daddy and the boys read western novels.

Very funny Heather, rub it in that you're so young!!

I knew we'd see Savi again if we were patient! Always adorable.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?