Saturday, April 10, 2010

 

Day 1509 - Spring Cleaning


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Do you remember I mentioned 'Spilt Milk' on the blog yesterday? Well, I dreamed about spilt milk that night! Creepy!

I thought of something funny, driving home yesterday.

It was 'If someone says they can eat off MY floor - it isn't because it's clean, it's because you could probably survive for a good long time on the crumbs!'

I need to buy a new vacuum that is lighter than our current one.

I need to get serious about decluttering, and get serious about spring cleaning!

However, if I don't, that just means I'm enjoying the weekend - it's supposed to be beautiful, perfect weather.

TTFN and have a nice weekend, no matter what you do!

Comments:
Okay - everyone is having WAY too much fun outdoors, and not reading the bloggage...

That's fine, though!
 
lol!!! hi Mamma!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?