Thursday, April 08, 2010

 

Day 1507 - Is it Friday Eve?

Greetings, Bloggy Friday-Evers!

The week is really flying by, isn't it?

For a little while yesterday I thought it was Tuesday, then I knew it was Wednesday but thought it felt more like a Monday.

Take a look at Savannah's hands in this photo - she is holding on to the streamers on her new tricycle rather than the handles!

That is hilarious - but why WOULD a child know to hold the handles vs. the streamers ON the handles? Think about it!

Changing subjects - what is UP with gas prices? UP is what's UP.

I am so sick of gas going up. Regular gas at some stations in Franklin yesterday was $2.95 a gallon. I paid $2.72 at Sams Club and felt like I was lucky. Sheesh.

We are supposed to have rain and thunderstorms today, and a couple days of cooler weather. The Forsythias, Bradford Pears, Redbud trees, AND Dogwood trees are all in bloom at the same time, it is GORGEOUS here...

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
That's true, a 2-year old would not know whether to hang onto a tassel or handle--but will learn the difference when she tips over!

Spring has sprung in Tennessee! We'll be there in one month!
 
It must be beautiful! I'm jealous. It's going to be a bit cooler here too...and wet tomorrow, I've heard. I felt like this week dragged a bit. I've been thinking 'tomorrow is friday' for two days now, making the week MUCH longer...lol!
 
I think gas here is 3.79
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?