Tuesday, April 06, 2010

 

Day 1505 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

There are TWO babies in the photo - Savi and her cousin.

Savannah really enjoyed having another child at her party - and really enjoyed all her toys too!

We almost set a record high yesterday - after a freezing cold winter it was 86 degrees yesterday afternoon - hot, hot, hot.

That is TOO hot for spring, but I will say that it was lovely in the morning and late afternoon. I had the air conditioning running in the car AND the window down to feel the breeze.

Of course, at work it is usually hot in the morning with the sun on the windows, then freezing in the afternoon with the air conditioning going full blast. What is it about office buildings that the climate is usually boiling or freezing, not COMFORTABLE. I need a sweater at work and a t-shirt outside!

Off to the health club again early for a swim - then off to work.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
Good energy Karen. I took a run today for the first time in 14 months, because of my forefoot sprain. It's about 60, very pleasant.
 
Good for you, Marcia! I love the pool because it doesn't take much energy and feels great.
 
Savi's not looking too happy with that baby in Heather's lap.

I hate office air conditioning. When I worked in Washington DC I would roast outside and freeze inside. San Francisco has a natural air conditioning system, and sometimes is too cool.
 
I love that picture =)
 
Too late to comment--sometimes I just enjoy reading the blog and the comments. Thanks Karen, Marcia, Nancy, and Heather, and the photogenic little ones!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?