Monday, April 05, 2010

 

Day 1504 - Have a dandy-lion Monday!


Greetings, Bloggy Dandies and Dandelions...

Yes, here I am again- with my extra cool dandelion head. Kudos to my sister for pointing that out.

Can you believe I actually have CLOTHES that match that color? Yes, indeedy, I do, and not just this shirt.

My son read a quote to me once, after agreeing with it heartily.

'If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn!'

He kept saying 'That is SO true!', and I agree with him.

Dandelions ARE a lovely part of spring - except when you are trying to keep them off YOUR lawn.

A brand new work week is here - and Charlie and I are going to the pool to swim before I go to work.

TTFN and have a great Monday!

Comments:
Yellow is a very nice color! (Lullow, as kids say)
 
Hi Karen,
Cute! You look like a Grand-"mum"
cls
 
Mom, lullow is just how a little kid says lullow. When they can't say a Y.
 
Oops, I'm anonymous.
 
Thanks, Marcia!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?