Saturday, April 03, 2010

 

Day 1502 - Easter Eve!


Greetings, and Happy Easter Eve!

Hang your pastel-colored stockings tonight for the Easter Bunny to fill... Er... Maybe not.

Here's a lovely tulip-filled Easter basket to enjoy - isn't that awesome?

We are having thunderstorms at the moment. They are supposed to go by quickly, so I hope I can still go to water aerobics this morning.

Charlie is going turkey hunting while I am at the pool. Speaking of turkey...

What are you having for Easter dinner? We have had many things over the years - roast beef, ham, turkey, or lamb.

We are going to have the King crab legs that I bought on sale after Valentines Day. YUM-O!

I am SURE I have never had crab for Easter before. I also bought some sweet rolls (Hawaiian rolls) and zucchini and onions to put on the grill. Sound good? You bet!

Happy Easter Eve, everyone! TTFN!

Comments:
We are having breakfast for Easter this year. We are going to Michelle's for 10, having an Easter egg hunt, breakfast, then we are on our own for the rest of the day. I think Janet is going to take Savi for a while and Mike and I will go to a movie...Jen will go to her Mom's for a while. Hope you all have a great day!!!
 
Loved your text message and picture, Heather!

We may go see 'Green Zone' at the movies tomorrow, I like Matt Damon.

Happy, Happy Easter!

Love and Hugs, Mamma
 
Happy Easter, family!

I wrote the wrong thing at first: "Happy Eater", and I suppose that's appropriate, too!
 
Happy Easter everyone! Or is it Happy Eater? Or maybe both. I decided not to cook so we are going out tomorrow with Brenda, Rusty and Nina to Roscoe's Rockin' Railroad Restaurant in Mechanic Falls only Roscoe doesn't own it any more. They are featuring a ham dinner--nothing fancy like crab legs! Sunrise Service at Mary Ann's. How beautiful that will be!

Karen that tulip basket is great. Wish I had one, don't you?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?