Thursday, April 01, 2010

 

Day 1500 - Hello April and Watch out for April Fools!

Greetings, Bloggy Pranksters!

Yes, it is April 1st, or April Fools Day.

Every year I tell the story about starting my first computer job on April Fools Day.

The GM took several of us into his office and announced he'd made a mistake, and they wouldn't be able to hire all of us.

We stood in shock, looking at each other, wondering who would be let go on their first day. Then the GM said 'April Fools!'

It wasn't funny to US!

So - are you playing any pranks on anyone today? If so - tell us, please!

I can't think of anything easy AND good to do, so I probably won't do anything.

Happy April, and don't be FOOLED today!

Comments:
Kelly told me this morning that Siobhan got voted off American Idol. I was relieved that it was April fools.

I don't like April Fools jokes. Too upsetting.
 
Steve R. told me (when they visited here it happened to include April 1) that I had a flat tire, right before we were taking them on a sightseeing trip. I totally fell for it!
 
No one tricked me today, and I didn't try to trick anyone else. I'm boring. haha!
So we are starting to dry out here...a little. RT 95 reopened around 4pm so traffic was much lighter going home, though a few major roads are still flooded so they are still rerouting them through my exit. That kind of stinks.
Still in shock everyday looking at the water everywhere. If anyone hasn't already seen pics, go to 'turnto10.com' and check out the videos and stuff. Especially the WARWICK MALL! CRAZY!!!
Mom & Grammy, thank you both for the Easter Cards! My girls are very happy =) I need to get out to the store tomorrow or Saturday and BUY my Easter stuff...I'm a bit delayed due to the storm!!
 
No time for April Fool's joke's today--just a wonderful day in Portland seeing President Obama and hearing him speak on the new health care reform law! Gil and I and 2 friends attended, and then to church tonight, and now pretty tired out, but happy!

Heather, glad things are better in RI, but unbelievable flooding! So sorry for all those lost homes and businesses.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?