Tuesday, March 30, 2010

 

Day 1498 - On the Wings of March...

Greetings, Bloggy March-ers!

March is almost over, and I am trying to think of one good April Fool joke to play later this week.

I have never been good at practical jokes. The only decent joke I played was substituting sugar for salt in the sugar bowl when I was a kid, and my father got super, duper MAD for all my trouble. Oops.

Here is Savannah, getting her wings. Isn't that an ADORABLE expression on her face? She knows something wonderful is happening.

I'll bet a bell rang when she got her wings like in 'It's a Wonderful Life'...

I need to tell a quick story from yesterday.

After agonizing over what to cook for dinner - inspiration overtook me. I HAD MY MOTHERS HOMEMADE BREAD SITTING IN THE FREEZER, WAITING FOR ME. I had the most delicious roast beef, turkey and pepperjack cheese on perfectly grilled HOMEMADE BREAD. (Deep and happy sigh of satisfaction).

I have a hugely busy day today including WORK. For real. WORK.

Wish me luck and have a nice Tuesday! TTFN!

Comments:
Wow, back to work again! Congratulations!
 
Karen, let's hear about your day (if you can still sit up at the computer)--
 
Hey Karen, I remember the time we switched the sugar for salt - Dad took it well the first time, then we did it AGAIN, that is when he got really MAD. He made me do the dishes...not a huge punishment.
It is all rain all the time here. We are heading for an all time record.
The April fool I want to play is to wear the short hair wig (I found it) to work and freak everybody out..."OH you cut your hair!!!!!" then take it off at the end of my shift. The problem is that it is very hard to get it to stay put with all my hair tucked up inside. It just about pops off on its own. I MIGHT do it.
Hope you had a wonderful day, with enough energy to see you through! love ya.
 
how are you doing now that you're back to work?? Is it too many hours? Hope all is well.
That sandwich sounds pretty yummy! We are having fish and scampi noodles for supper. I got out a little early because of all the flooding from this crazy rain. =) yay!
 
Hi everyone!

Work went just fine. I had 980 unread emails, and am down to about 80 now.

xxxx
 
I guess I'm last--but not least, I hope! Glad you got through your first day back at work, Karen. No time to scheme about April Fools jokes!

Heather, Wondering about the flooding in RI. Glad to hear you got out of work early. Maybe they will close schools for rain as well as snow.

Did you hear Pres. Obama is coming to Portland on Thurs? I'm going to try to get tickets tomorrow. Yaaay!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?