Saturday, March 27, 2010

 

Day 1495 - Last Saturday of March!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders and March Madness Watchers!

Here is a picture of Savi that I haven't posted yet - she has a very 'I know you're trying to make me laugh' look on her face.

Or it could be 'Why do grownups act SOOO stupid when they have a camera in their hands?'

I don't have an answer, either.

Actually - grownups act just as insane around PETS as they do around little children.

Immediately, the baby talk begins, then the cameras come out, then the treats and bribes show up! Am I wrong! Nope!

Changing subjects - time for two COMPLAINTS.

I might spend more money than I should, but at least it is MY money. What about when your money is used irresponsibly and you can't do anything about it?

Charlie filled out our census form promptly and sent it in. We have received multiple mailings before and after reminding us to fill it out and send it in. We (as taxpayers) are paying for that!

Our health club dues are automatically paid via bank draft each month, yet we receive a statement AND an ENVELOPE in the mail every month. Of course, our FEES pay for that waste. Why doesn't anyone notice that it is fiscally wrong to do that?

Ok, I'm done. TTFN!

Comments:
Very true Mamma!!! It's crazy how much money is wasted on unnecessary paper. I used to question my old job all the time when I would help the billing office. We would send a pmt due reminder every month to non-paying patients owing $1.00, $3.00...paper, ink for printing, stamp, etc...you've already wasted the whole tiny fee you're asking for! Just stupid.
 
Karen, good point about the waste, both gov't and private, and Heather, another good example of waste in medical billing. How about charitable giving--a request for money almost every month it seems.

On a positive note, what a splendid photo of Savi! Wow Karen, you have some wonderful pictures!

We're having a cold snap. Yesterday it didn't get out of the 20's and today the same. Gil covered the rose bushes that are trying to bud.
 
It bothers me that I have to throw away so many paper things, catalogs, etc. Boxes. That seems like a horrible waste of the earth, and everyone's time, to process all that trash. I started using wax paper again, I hate plastic.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?