Friday, March 26, 2010

 

Day 1494 - The last Friday in March is here!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

It's FRIDAY! Hooray!

You know what to do, march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here is Little Miss Celebration, excited as she can be with the bubbles.

The awesome dress was a gift from Aunt Nancy, if I haven't mentioned it lately.

Savi was so entertained by the bubbles (from Auntie Lyn and Uncle Steve), and some sticker books I brought, that Heather actually got to sneak out and run an errand without her noticing. (whew!) Auntie Cheryl and I kept her entertained out in the kitchen.

I just bought a few more sticker books for Easter to send along, I'd better get them in the mail!

We had rain and thunderstorms yesterday, but today those are supposed to be OUTTA HERE.

I hope you have a great Friday, and a great weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
You couldn't have a more joyous photo of Savi! Just wonderful!

Goodness, Karen, I don't have any suggestions for a new name for your blog. Good luck!

And we need prayers for Stephanie's father, Artie, who has lung cancer and started chemo this week. David told me last night that his condition is very serious.
 
Mom -

I mailed Artie a card and the book today, (to Stephanie actually).

me
 
New name for the blog?? No help here..you're the witty one. lol!

I love that pic of my bubble girl. such a cutie ^_^

I feel terrible for Stephanie, David and the kids. Such a tough time. Thinking of them all!
 
I'm so happy I sent her that dress-Far Out (who remembers that term??) Maybe Savi will help revive the 60's when she gets older!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?