Wednesday, March 24, 2010

 

Day 1492 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers -

It's been a few days since I have posted a photo of Savannah, so here goes!

Doesn't she look older than 'just turned two'? Look at her expression! She knows what's going on.

It is supposed to hit SEVENTY degrees today - can't wait!

Charlie is going fishing today, but I want you to know that he MOWED THE LAWN yesterday for the first time this season. He will be mowing now until November! Poor thing! (NO, I do not mow. EVER.)

There are LOTS of daffodils in bloom, and the trees are starting to bloom as well. I've even seen a few forsythia blooms trying to open.

I need to start moving some warm weather clothing from the guest room closet back to my closet, but I'll throw it in the wash first in case it is dusty (I will be itchy if I don't).

I have a busy day today - TTFN!

Comments:
So nice to see little Savi again! Yes, she looks older than 2--so alert and savvy (get it, savvy Savi)!

I think Gil would like to be mowing lawn, but not for a while.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?