Monday, March 22, 2010

 

Day 1490 - Hey! It's Spring!

Greetings, Monday morning Blah-gers!

I forgot to say that Saturday was the first day of spring. Oops...

Happy Spring!

Here are some spring flowers (silk) on the deck of the cabin we stayed in when Spring arrived.

Another thing I should mention is that Survivor is on this week on WEDNESDAY, due to March Madness basketball. Nancy - set your recorder!

The last thing I want to say involves watching 'The Amazing Race' last night. I am not sure who said it - either Jordan or Caitlin.

One of the tasks was to find a statue of Joan of Arc in France, then find a clue.

Jordan or Caitlin said to her boyfriend (I am paraphrasing) 'I know who Joan of Arc is, the one who carried all the animals.'

Her boyfriend, disgusted, said 'That was Noah. Noah's ARK'.

I don't know how long it will take me to get over it....

Hey - The health club just phoned and the pool is CLOSED today. I don't know how long it will take me to get over it... (I am repeating myself!)

TTFN and Happy Spring!

Comments:
That is HILARIOUS, and pretty sad...lol!!!
We are down to two puppies now. Two girls...hopefully we will find them homes early this week so I can stop mopping up pees and poops all over the house!!! Puppies are MESSY!!
 
"Spring has sprung, the grass has ris, wonder where the flowers is?" keeps running through my head.

Thanks for the heads up, Karen. Survivor was preempted by March Madness last last week, right? (I didn't think to look on Wed.)! Funny about Joan of Arc- Noah's Arc mix up--on national TV at that. It's like the segment Jay Leno does -- people have their history mixed up!
 
I like that Joan of Arc story. You can be sure others will never let her forget it!

The reservations I made for the VIP pkg for Graceland were correct, the letter was just poorly worded, according to the reservation lady!
 
Hey Heather, from now on, if anyone googles "pees and poops", your blog comment will come up!

What a claim to fame!

Uh oh, now my blog comment will come up, too!
 
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?