Friday, March 19, 2010

 

Day 1487 - The weekend is here!


Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

It's Friday, hooray, and the weekend is HERE!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here is Miss Scientific Savannah, inspecting a plastic and silk flower for 'durability'. She loved those flowers!

I don't know whether I should admit this or not - but I bought some falsies this week.

NO, silly - it's not what you think - False EYELASHES. Mine are getting pretty sparse, and I don't like it.

I'm just going to try them and see if they work, and how long they last before they fall off.

Has anyone ever tried them, and what did you think? They were only $6 at Squall-Mart.

By the way - I don't know WHEN I will try them, it might be the same as my taxes and I'll 'get around to it' someday.

Have a nice weekend!

Comments:
You with your eyelashes and me with my red hair. I ordered some different, high quality henna and I'm hoping for the next color to be a darker, more red color instead of the orange-y color.
 
Another adorable picture of little Savi! I bet those eyelashes will look great. I never had much for eyelashes, so I didn't miss them during chemo.

Have a great weekend everyone! Our weather is warming up a bit and that feels so good. Gets us outside more.
 
I don't have much for lashes either. I did try false lashes a couple times. Once I used the 'individual' ones. (they come in small bunches instead of the long strip) those were a pain, but looked the most natural. The strip was easy to apply, but looked more fake. I liked them both, though. I wish I had LONG eyelashes AND eyebrows...lol. I've never had those either. ;-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?