Thursday, March 18, 2010

 

Day 1486 - Thursday, or Friday Eve...


Greetings, Bloggy Weekend Wishers!

Check out the little butterfly headband from the birthday party... Too cute!

One of the butterflies fell off, my son fixed it, and as soon as he set it back on Savi's head, the OTHER side fell off. It was funny at the time!

Here's a funny story from the other day. Charlie was out of town, and I did the 'stereotypically manly' chore of going to the dump.

There were 3 cars total at the time, also using the 'Convenience Center' - and guess what?

EVERY CUSTOMER at 2:30 in the afternoon were WOMEN! I have never seen so many women at the dump at one time. I enjoyed that - gals afternoon out at the dump...

What does that say about our changing world? (It also says something about how trivial something might be to get put on the blog.)

Changing subjects - spring is about to spring around here. I saw some ornamental cherry-type trees about to blossom today - that is even more exciting than the convenience center story.

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
Very sweet picture.
 
A lovely picture, and such a beautiful dress. A little princess!
Karen I like all your stories. The dump (convenience center???) story is interesting -- that's every day life which is what life is mostly about anyway!
One of my favorite Ray memories is the many times I went to the dump with him. (Ray could not go ANYWHERE by himself--needed a buddy to gab with) Of course, while there Ray talked to the attendants and anyone else who drove in.
 
Love that picture! Before moving to Maine I went to the dump by myself and usually was the only person there in a car, vs a pickup truck! I took Mary Ann for her cataract surgery earlier today, which went well, then Nancy came to pick her up and they stayed for supper--left over corned beef and vegetables, and chocolate pie for dessert. They have gone home now and Gil and I need a walk!
 
Hi all! Super tired...hope you all had a good day =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?