Monday, March 15, 2010

 

Day 1483 - Monday, Monday...


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Can you believe it is the middle of March already?

Here is Miss Savi - Mardis Gras style....

The outfit with the peace sign is actually a dress; a present from Aunt Nancy (awesome!), but you can't see all of it in the photo due to the ballerina skirt she also has on.

And check out the socks and boots - too cute!!

She likes to sing and do the motions to 'If you're happy and you know it'. She's so smart for just turning two!

Yes, that was a typical grandmother statement.

Spring is springing here, by the way. We had a few early blooms on the forsythia yesterday.

I bought a pot of tulips the other day (on clearance for $3.99) and they were just buds. They are fully open now and simply beautiful - white with a pink stripe on them.

I need to plant them in the yard after they have gone by... or maybe Charlie will plant them for me.

Hey - how are y'all adjusting to the time change? Are you tired? Have you set all your clocks forward? Charlie set the clock in my car for me, I can never remember how.

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
I'm tired!!! Don't know if it was the time change that did it, or the fact that I couldn't sleep and was up till after midnight? (maybe THAT was from the time change?)
I loved Savi's rock star outfit...she is too cool. lol!!
 
The tu-tu adds a nice touch!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?