Sunday, March 14, 2010

 

Day 1482 - Off to the airport

Greetings, Blogregation-

Here's a real birthday action shot of Savannah bouncing. She loves to jump!

If I were that active, I believe I'd burn some calories...

I'm bringing Mom to the airport this morning as she returns to the frozen north. Meanwhile - it is spring here!

I saw some little leaves on some branches yesterday while we were having our walk, and I've heard the peeper frogs a couple of times.

I have a couple stories to pass along that Charlie told yesterday...

Charlie's aunt was trying to call the social security office. She kept hanging up, saying that every time she called, she got connected to a restaurant. Charlie's sister dialed the number, and listened to the options on the recording.

She said 'This is the right number - why do you think you are getting connected to a restaurant?'

Charlie's aunt answered "Because every time I call it says 'Select from the following MENU!' "

One other 'Charlies aunt' story; Her husband died many years before she did (almost 40!). She said once 'I don't know if I want to be buried in that cemetery or not - I hardly know anybody in there!'

Uhhhh - and that is important WHY??

TTFN and have a nice rest of the weekend!

Comments:
Reminder - If you didn't get up at 2:00 a.m. last night and set your clock forward one hour, you're late.
 
More good Charlie stories, and another adorable picture of Savi--yes, how we would love her energy! I'm telling on Gil--when I called him at 8: this morning, he said, "Well, it's 8: here", then realized he hadn't set his clocks ahead last night! Too busy watching "Ice Truckers". Home to Maine today, leaving shortly! Thank you Karen and Charlie for a wonderful visit! See you in May!
 
Hey, I used some different henna on my hair, and I'm a strawberry blonde, sort of. We'll see if I keep it or not... It's too red for my liking, I think, but we'll see.
 
Gee... hair... Have fun experimenting, Marcia! xxx
 
It's a cold rainy day again. Not too much fun. We went out for ice cream and did some Walmart shopping. Savi has been sleeping for a couple hours, and I just woke up too! Must have caught a cold from one of the party stinkers yesterday. Feeling a bit drained.
I wanna go strawberry blonde too!! We want pics, marcia!!
 
I heard earlier from Grammy - she has landed in Detroit, then will changing planes after a pretty long layover.

She has a book to read and was going to go find some lunch.
 
Oh fine - typo - will BE changing planes.
 
Charlie, you made up those stories, didn't you?
 
Nancy - the stories are true!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?