Saturday, March 13, 2010

 

Day 1481 - A click and a promise

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's a cute photo of Savannah blowing out her birthday candles. She did a good job!

I'll just tell a quick story or two from yesterday before we leave to go for a walk at the park, then to Cracker Barrel for breakfast.

At the hospital yesterday (I had a mammo appointment), you remember that we went for breakfast for custom made $2.99 omelettes.

The chef making the omelette was friendly, and I said - 'This is my favorite part of going to the hospital!' His answer was 'I thought you would say LEAVING is your favorite part of going to the hospital!' We all laughed about that.

A short time later, Charlie, my mother and I were waiting to enter an elevator. Two maintenance men were in the hallway with us, and smiled while we waited.

When the elevator door opened, there were several people already in the elevator. Charlie said to the occupants 'No - go ahead, I HAVE A CROWD.'

I looked at him and said 'A CROWD? You have a CROWD? You think my mother and I are a CROWD?' Charlie didn't dare answer, he wisely just stammered a little. I gave him a swat on the arm, which the maintenance men loved.

I am still laughing about the CROWD. Well, we're bringing the CROWD to Cracker Barrel.

TTFN and have a nice Saturday!

Comments:
That Charlie takes the cake doesn't he? Just a barrel of laughs. Have a great weekend everybody and we will too. It's back home for me tomorrow!

Another sweet picture of Savi's birthday party!
 
Three's a crowd!
 
That's right, Marcia. Charlie was right! That's funny =)
I took Savi to my friend Tania's daughter's first bday party today. She had it at Gymboree, and it was SO FUN!! I am definitely doing that next year for Savi. She had such a great time she cried when it was time to go. I took a bunch of pics and a few short videos. She was just hilarious the whole time...and she loved all of Tania and Joe's family members. She hugged everyone goodbye and spent more time playing with all of them than me or any of the kids. Pretty funny!
hope you all are enjoying YOUR weekend! We are!! =)
 
Glad you and Savi had such a great time, Heather! xxx
 
Marcia, must be that Nantucket air that makes you so sharp!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?