Thursday, March 11, 2010

 

Day 1479 - Friday Eve!

Greetings, Bloggy Waiting for the Weekend-ers!

Here is Savannah in her 2nd birthday outfit, complete with butterfly wings.

Please note the curly pigtails - her hair is getting long enough to 'decorate'.

I like the statuette-like pose she is assuming.

Soooo - what's happening out there in blogger land?

My mother is visiting, and is enjoying going places without having to wear a coat! We've had to have the air conditioning on periodically, in the car and in the house.

We have had two good weather days, but this morning it is raining steadily.

Maybe today will be 'make homemade bread at home' day! Sound good? You BET!

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
Hi everybody--I'm having fun in TN! This will be short as I am almost ready to make up my 2 loaves of bread for the final rise before baking. I love knowing that Karen loves my bread! And Charlie is making venison chili for supper so we are eating like kings and queens!

How adorable this picture is of our birthday girl! Savi gets prettier every day!
 
I love that picture =) She's playing with her sticker books right now...almost time for bed!!!
 
Yay for sticker books! They have a lot of them at Cracker Barrel.

xxx
 
Savi is an angel!

Wish I were sharing home made bread. venison chili(YUM-O!) and the company of y'all in Nashville.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?