Wednesday, March 10, 2010

 

Day 1478 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Heather - I'm so sorry that I chopped off your head, but I love Savannahs expression in this picture!

I think she is happiest when she is in your lap anyway, so it is appropriate.

Marcia - I watched 'Moon' yesterday, and Mom and Charlie watched the beginning and ending and napped in between. It was slow but interesting.

I made a New England Boiled dinner last night, which was a big hit.

We had corned beef and cabbage, potatoes, onions, orange carrots, yellow carrots, parsnips, and turnips.

My mother suggested serving a little mustard on the side for the corned beef, and I liked it! I'd never actually had mustard with hot corned beef.

My mother and I are hitting 'Shopryland' today, and maybe a movie too.

Have a nice Wednesday, and TTFN!

Comments:
Newsflash - sorry to report that actor Corey Haim (Lost Boys!) has died at the age of 38.

I loved that movie...
 
Yeah, it was a little slow, but I thought it wasn't all that bad, a little different as movies go. Have fun shopping!
 
Hi everyone! Love that picture of 2 yr old Savi! "Shopreyland" here we come! We're going to see "Crazy Heart" later today.
 
I was actually sick to my stomach when I heard Cory Haim died!! So many wonderful movies...such a shame that he had to get mixed up in all the drug madness...sad.

It's almost Friday, thank goodness! I am still drained from a week/end of madness...can't wait to rest!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?