Sunday, March 07, 2010

 

Day 1475 - Birthday Plus One!


Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Weekenders!

Here's another favorite birthday picture from last year.

Of course, I have taken a couple HUNDRED photos already of Savannah this weekend, I hope some of them are good!

The problem is, they are mostly of the back of her head as she runs from room to room, or a blur as she hops and bounces. I know I have SOME good ones though.

You would just be amazed at all the words she can say, and she knows her colors, and can count a little too. Smarty girl!

We had a great day yesterday, and great food, and Savi even stayed with us at Lyn and Steves while Heather, Mike and Jen made a trip to the house and back. She was so busy she didn't notice! Hooray!

More festivities and visiting today - and tomorrow my mother and I return to Nashville.

TTFN and have a nice Sunday!

Comments:
savi did such a good job of babysitting jadelyn that i was ready to begin negotiating her salary,good savi!!
 
Yes, I concur what a wonderful time everyone had at Savi's 2nd birthday party. She stole the show, for sure! How quiet today is! My friend came to visit this morning--not noisy at all--and Gil left for Maine at 2pm, then Karen's friend visited awhile. Now we are waiting for Heather and Savi. Chris is here too, then a little later we'll all enjoy the lasagna that Lyn made before she and Steve went on a short bike ride. Another great day in RI!
 
We were all in a sugar coma this morning, slept late, and have been groggy ever since.

We'll get over it by eating homemade lasagna (in the oven now!) and Italian bread from LaSalle Bakery. Mmmmmmmm...
 
Boy, you guys always make me hungry. I'm glad you had a good time.
 
It was a great weekend! Thank you everyone!!! Savi LOVED Jadelyn! That was just adorable =)

Love you all! xoxox
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?