Wednesday, March 03, 2010

 

Day 1471 - Midweek, a.k.a. Hump Day!

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers! It's Hump Day!

I usually say 'Midweek and Midlife' on Wednesdays, but I couldn't find a good photo to match that phrase. So - Hump Day it is, kindness of Beavis and Butthead. Thanks, guys.

I am getting ready for Miss Savi's birthday weekend, and looking forward to lots of hugs, taking pictures, reading books, eating ice cream cake, and Sals Calzone!

I am also looking forward to warmer weather this weekend! We had snow showers and a really raw day yesterday, and I am ready for SPRING, SPRING, SPRING. Maybe March will come in like a lion and go out like a lamb, but I hope it doesn't take till the end of the month for spring to arrive.

Charlie and I have been having fun watching old 'X-files' reruns from the first season. The older episodes are my favorites, before the whole conspiracy/smoking man stuff kicked in and took over.

Taxes filed yet? Nope...

That's all the news - have a great Hump Day and let us know what you'll be doing this weekend!

Comments:
Same old, same old, working this weekend, as usual. Do you know that Siobhan Magnus from Cape Cod has sung in punk rock bands? I think she's a good singer.
 
Sorry I won't get to see you, Marcia! But working is good for ye olde banke account!
 
Yes, we'll miss you Marcia for Savi's birthday, but duty calls! Have a safe flight tomorrow, Karen, and see you tomorrow night! Can't wait! Hooray and yahoooo! I don't get what Hump day is. I only know the old fashion slang meaning of the word.
 
Hi Mom - Hump day means you're over the Hump of midweek and coasting down the hill on the fast track to the weekend!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?