Tuesday, March 02, 2010

 

Day 1470 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofers!

I found this photo on the internet, and had to crop off the bottom of it due to misspellings! Good grief.

Speaking of Good grief...

I'm not going to be the one to spoil it - but I disagree with the Bachelor's choice last night in the Bachelor finale. Time will tell if Jake made the right decision or not, but it made me CRY! Good grief again!

I need to seriously get crackin' and packin' for Savannah's birthday celebration, and do some minor cleaning at home too.

I NEED TO DO MY TAXES AND GET THEM INTO THE MAIL! (How many reminders do I need before I get 'er done?) Good grief again.

Ah well - I have a big to-do list and need to knock some things out. I put two reminders in my PHONE so I won't forget.

TTFN and have a nice Tuesday!

Comments:
You felt bad for Tinley, I'm sure, but I think he had to go with his heart, or lust, or whatever.
 
Now that I see we have at least two Bachelor viewers (I used to waatch but lost interest) -- I have to tell my Andrew Firestone Bachelor story. He was one of the first bachelors (2003, became engaged to Jen who was the Bachelorette in 2005). I heard a rumor Andrew and Jen were living across the street from me. One day, when I received my copy of People with a a photo of them on the cover (discussing their breakup)I was outside and saw some guys across the street. Just for the heck of it, I asked them if the Bachelor lived there, they hemmed and hawed and a guy parking his car came over and said, "I'm Andrew Firestone"). I was so embarassed (and in my grubbies too!). Like an idiot I told him I had just seen their photo on the People cover--we chatted about the break up (surreal, huh). He was nice but nowhere as cute as on tv or as cute as the other guys in my neighborhood.
 
Last night was the only one that I watched, and that was a good one!
 
How interesting! Well, if Jake and Vienna don't make it, I think he should go back to Tenley...
 
Nancy, how cool!!! That is a funny story!
I watched that first season, and never another...

Still have a terrible stiff neck. Don't think I mentioned it on the blog, but I did send Mamma a text about it. Can't look straight..kind of stuck slightly downward. Makes for very uncomfortable work days. =(
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?