Monday, March 01, 2010

 

Day 1469 - March into Monday!

Greetings, Blogissimos!

It's Monday March Madness, and it begins TODAY.

There are so many things to celebrate in March!

A few special events include Savannah's birthday, Spring, St. Patricks Day, Savannah's birthday, two of my nieces birthdays, Savannah's birthday, and some significant milestones achieved for ME, ME, ME.

Also, I am GOING TO FINISH MY TAXES and mail them in! There is NO reason that I have taken so long to do that. Shame on me.

As a special event - you may now march in a circle chanting 'Mon-day! Mon-day! Mon-day!'

Just for today, mind you. As you know, marching is normally reserved for Fridays.

Changing subjects - we did see 'The Crazies' yesterday and enjoyed it. It wasn't as scary as I had imagined it would be, but you know I'm not too fussy about what I see.

TTFN, have a great Monday and a great month!

Comments:
Hello, I went to Vermont for a class, a lot of choral music from different countries, great weekend.
 
Karen, today is a milestone in your medical journey--we are all totally in sinc for your healing!

And Marcia, so glad you're back from your VT trip safe and sound and that the music conference was awesome!

Next milestone is Savi's 2nd B-day! How she jabbered on the phone the other day!
 
Oh she jabbers for sure. She is just like her Daddy. LOVES to talk on the phone....forever....it's pretty funny!!! Can't always tell what she's saying, but she really enjoys talking.

Yay Mamma!! xoxoxxo
Can't wait for savi's bday...my big girl!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?