Sunday, February 28, 2010

 

Day 1468 - So long, February!


Greetings, Blogregation!

Happy Last Day of February! Bring on March, bring on Savi's birthday, and bring on SPRING!

Don't forget to pay your bills...

Have you noticed how much lighter it is in the mornings now? I love that!

Of course, the time change is coming up soon, on Sunday, March 14th.

I chose a wave photo this morning because a tsunami did NOT hit Hawaii yesterday. I am glad that was a false alarm.

What's with all the earthquakes lately anyway? We have earthquake coverage, by the way - I am beginning to think that is a good idea. Tennessee is listed as 'High Risk' by FEMA for earthquakes.

http://http://www.fema.gov/hazard/earthquake/risk.shtm

We might go see 'The Crazies' this afternoon - that should be WAY creepy...

TTFN and have a nice last day of February!

Comments:
I know, all the massive destruction lately is a bit nerve wracking. It's off to hit Japan and/or Russia now. At least all these places have had time to evacuate. (except for the earthquake places. How sad)

off to do some more shopping today. Just a few more bday things, order the cake, and buy groceries. We have NO FOOD!! Yay, fun. =)
 
When I was doing a trial in Honolulu in 1986, there was a tsunami warning and we went up to the top floor of the courthouse parking garage and watched the ocean. Pretty exciting but nothing happened.
When I was in Maui 2-3 years ago in Oct we had an earthquake! Karen, have you experienced an earthquake in Tennessee? The Bay Area is "certain" to have a major quake in the near future, i'm just hoping it's after I've moved to Maine (but would be very worried about my friends here!)
 
Earthquakes, tsunamies, hurricanes, oh my! It is sad to see all the destruction and loss of life. Let's hope these disasters stay away from TN and SF!

Yes, Karen, we'll focus on Savi's birthday, and Spring, and continued healing for you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?