Saturday, February 27, 2010

 

Day 1467 - Ahhhh, the weekend!

Greetings, Bloggy Weekenders!

Here's another awesome winter scene - I think the snow at the bottom looks totally cool, don't you?

The lighting was just right to make a shadow effect on the snow.

One week from today is our darling Savannah's second birthday!

Can you believe that TWO YEARS have gone by since she was born? I can't!

Yesterday in the pool an 18-month old was having a swim lesson - if you could call it that - she was NOT happy.

The instructor told me after the lesson that the little girl wanted to go to ME to get away from HER. I thought that was funny, being a complete stranger.

The only time I heard the little girl speak was when she saw the lifeguard, George. She piped up with 'Who's that guy?' See - George rocks with the ladies, even the toddlers!

TTFN and have a nice Saturday!

Comments:
Oh, FINE - I'll just talk to MYSELF I guess.

Kidding.

(crickets chirping)
 
I'm here, too--just back from Dotty's funeral. The service was very befitting a beautiful person. So we left at 6;30am in a 2" snowfall, and returned tonight in another 2" snowfall, otherwise clear sailing.

Can't wait for Savannah's birthday!
What a lovely child! (And lovely mother!) (And lovely gradma GiGi!)
 
haha!!! Sorry! LOL =) Was out all day (as you know) shopping for Savi's bday. More to do tomorrow. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?