Friday, February 26, 2010

 

Day 1466 - More Snow and Cold!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday, Hooray! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here's yet another snow photo - this time it's me, not Charlie, if you hadn't noticed...

If I wake up in the night, I always look at the time. I often wake up at 3:33, but last night I woke up at 4:44, and the other night I woke up at 2:22.

Does that mean anything?

For some reason it's more FUN to wake up at a numerically repetitive time... Don't ask me why...

It is EIGHTEEN degrees here this morning, and yesterday it was TWELVE. Good grief. I heard on the news there was more snow in the Smoky Mountains, I am sure it is glorious!

The average high for this time of year should be high 50's BUT NO... We're lucky this year if it makes it into the 40's.

TTFN, have a nice Friday, and a great weekend!

Comments:
Hey Karen,
Very nice photo!!
See you soon. CLS
 
Sweet smile, Karen! One night recently when we went to sleep it was 11:11. My favorite is 4:44. We're watching the weather--still snow and rain today, snow tomorrow when we hope to go to Mass. for my friend, Dotty's, funeral services. Our morning paper and the weather channel do not agree.

Can't wait to see you soon!
 
Karen just be thankful you're not further north. You're looking very chipper though which is good. So is everyone visiting Savi on her birthday? I'm very jealous!
 
I love that pic Mamma! I asked Savi who it was and she said GeeMaw. (she's trying so hard to say Grandma correctly now, instead of just saying Mama..lol) Can't wait to see you!!! Shopping this weekend for the rest of the bday supplies and a pretty party dress for the big birthday girl. I just can't believe she's almost two!!!
 
Too cute, Heather! Can Savi say her own name? What does she call herself? xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?