Monday, February 22, 2010

 

Day 1462 - Monday, Monday!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

We are back home from the frozen tundra of the Smokies.

What a treat it was to enjoy the beauty of deep snow while enjoying pleasant temperatures and mainly good road conditions.

I can't describe how pretty the snow and ice was, clinging to the trees, mountains, and rocks - you'll have to just believe me and see the photos.

I should also brag that my Honda CRV 4-door color white performed magnificently on any tricky road surfaces. Good job, CRV!

Nancy (posing as anonymous) asked for a picture of 'SM' - she means 'Stud Muffin' Charlie...

Here he is - the King of the Snow Pile.... (Charlie referred to a snow drift as a 'snow pile' and I've been saying 'snow pile' ever since!)

TTFN and have a nice Monday!

Comments:
Glad you are back safe and sound! That's a great picture of both of you! A snow pile is what we used to play "King of the Mountain" on. Remember that?
 
What an awesome pic! I copied that one. =)
xoxox
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?