Saturday, February 20, 2010

 

Day 1460 - Happy Birthday, Heather!


Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Celebrants -

Happy Birthday, Heather!

Happy Birthday to Youuuuu,
Happy Birthday to Youuuuu,
Happy Birthday, dear Hezzu,
Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuu!

You KNOW that I am going to get in big trouble for posting this picture, but it's just too good for me to pass up!

Here is Heather, sitting in the rain in Nashville at the 2005 Fan Fair country music festival, and not very happy about it.

It always manages to rain during the festival, and there is nothing more uncomfortable than those plastic dollar ponchos, though wearing a trash bag is a close second.

I think I've seen Savannah with the same expression, yes?

Heather was born around 2 in the morning, and I had been in labor since the previous morning. I wonder, if I'd had her in these modern times, whether I would have ended up with a C-section?

Heather was, bar none, the most beautiful baby ever. She arrived (natural childbirth no less), rosy and happy and smiling as soon as she was born! It was amazing, she was perfection itself.

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! Have a great birthday and a great year!

Comments:
Awww, thank you!!! My bday has started out well. Me and Savi lounged in bed till 8, Jen came home w/ her mom and they watched Savi so I could take a nice Birthday shower. (the things that become 'treats' when you have a little one...lol)
Now we are getting ready to go on a Walmart shopping spree (for diapers...) and then hopefully we can meet up with Evan for lunch. Mike is away till tomorrow night, so it's a girl's weekend. (though Mike calls practically every half hour..ha!)
So that's that. =)
Hope you all enjoy my birthday! ^-^
 
Happy Birthday, dear Heather! Yes, you were an angel of a baby, befitting your middle name! Have a great day, Heather, especially meeting Evan for lunch. I can just hear Savi yelling "Uncle, Uncle"! Hope it is a restful girls' weekend. And I enjoyed being able to sing "Happy Birthday" by phone and to hear little Savi's voice, "Grammy Leggy"! See you pretty soon! Oh, and that photo is too funny--yes we've seen that expression on Savi!
 
Happy Birthday, Heather! Hi, Grammie Leggy! Hope you're having a good time, Karen!
 
Grammy Leggy is priceless!! Happy Birthday, Heather!

xxx
 
Missed a few days--had to get blogspot on my computer at the new office. It's on my iphone too but harder to comment.

Happy Birthday Lyn and Heather!

Love the photo at Fan Fair--I got wet there too.

I think Grammy Leggy is going to stick--funnee!

Debi left last night--I'll miss her.
 
THANKS EVERYONE!! No Evan today, but me and the girls went for lunch and ice cream, did some shopping and then took a nice, warm snuggle nap. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...perfection. =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?