Thursday, February 18, 2010

 

Day 1458 - Friday Eve!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers Minus One!

It is Friday Eve - and I'm creeped out.

We rented a movie named '1408' the other day. It is one creepy, scary movie.

Have you ever been watching a scary movie and had something scary HAPPEN? That's happened to me a couple of times.

It happened once when I was watching the Exorcist (at home, alone). The only light in the room went out at the MOST SCARY PART. I don't think I ever got over that. You had to scrape me off the ceiling, but if I recall correctly, I didn't SCREAM.

So - back to the movie 1408. It is a story about a ghost story writer who checks into the scariest hotel room ever, room 1408 of the Dolphin Hotel in New York City.

We took a 'break' during 1408 so I could make dinner. Dinner was to be rotisserie chicken subs with bacon, lettuce and tomato.

I started to slice up the tomato for the subs and was horrified to find that the tomato seeds inside the tomato had started to sprout! They looked like little worms falling out onto the counter, and totally creeped me out more than I was already!

I threw away the tomato and sliced another. SAME THING HAPPENED.

Long story short - we had subs with no tomato on them and finished watching the movie. I pretty much lost my appetite too. I may never buy tomatoes again.

TTFN and be careful!

Comments:
I guess the moral of the story is never eat anything during a scary movie! How weird those tomatoes must have looked! I never heard that Exorcist story either--I still can't get one particular scene from that movie out of my mind! I usually do not watch scary movies--suspenseful, yes, but not those blood and guts ones. How much can our imagination stand!

This afternoon is another of Morgan's play-off basketball games in Portland--Mary Ann will go with us.

Good news--we did our taxes this morning and will get some money back. How good is that?
 
Sooo...Buck is back. That's our Mastiff. He couldn't stay with the guys. He became possessive of ONE of the guys, so when the OTHER guy came near him, he'd snap. And when the other pets tried to go near the guy, he'd snap. So back he came. He's never done that with us and we were shocked that in just two days he developed that kind of attachment to the one guy. He liked the guy so much that he's been depressed since he got home. Poor thing. We have some other interest, but this has been stressful. I may just keep him at this point and deal with his stubborn behavior.

In OTHER news...well,...guess there is no other news. haha! Glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! xxoo
 
I like that movie, it's a Steven King story, I think.
 
Can't we make some kind of scary movie about the dog that keeps coming back?

Just kidding!

xxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?