Monday, February 15, 2010

 

Day 1455 - Happy Presidents Day!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Here's our adorable Valentine girl, Savannah, looking totally cute even though she was sick.

Get well, Savannah!

Many people have Presidents Day off today - congratulations if you do!

Most of the jobs I have had do not give Presidents day off. We don't even get mail today... bummer, dude.

Do you LIKE to get mail? I do!

The arrival of the mail is a highlight of our day, even if there isn't anything especially interesting in it! I love to see what MIGHT be there.

Speaking of the mail - I fully intended to get my taxes into the mail this weekend, and I didn't do it. AGAIN. No point in getting them done TODAY - because THERES NO MAIL.

Might as well postpone it till TOMORROW...

TTFN and enjoy the day off if you have one!

Comments:
Gee, I'll have to send you some mail...
 
Sure! I love mail!
 
We rehomed our Bull Mastiff today to a wonderful couple of guys. They breen Boston Terriers in Farihaven, and one of them is also a trainer. They will be able to train the Moose and he will have lots of other dogs to play with. Our other boxer is going to a good home in about 3 weeks, so we will have only one dog. That will be so much easier to handle with the baby. A calm house? I won't know what to do with myself!! haha!
 
I have more cards waiting to send you!

So happy to see our beautiful Savi and hope she's better.

Had a stupendous day with Debi and friends yesterday. Sunny in the 60s-fabulous brunch by the Bay-for dessrt 5 of us shared one large piece of flourless chocolate cake with ice cream, then waddled along the water - spent about 3 hours walking. Kids, dogs, everybody was out. Later, Debi & I hung out at the Apple Store and I bought the upgraded iphone; did some shopping (no purchases); watched the Olympics, accompanied by pizza, chocolate and red wine. What a great day even without the company of a significant other.

60s today and high 60s tomorrow so Debi is in seventh heaven as she can enjoy the sunshine and beauty of SF. I'm working all week of course including today.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?