Sunday, February 14, 2010

 

Day 1454 - Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day, Blogregation!

I couldn't decide whether to show more chocolate today, or the heart shaped pizza, so I settled for BOTH.

We are supposed to get snow today and tomorrow - this has been a very snowy winter for the South, hasn't it?


When I see the aerial view of Vancouver, I don't see snow, and they keep saying it is raining there!

Maybe we could send them some snow...

Nancy - good luck on your moving, and say Hi to Debi!

Heather - hope Savi feels better today!

Hugs to all my Valentines - and TTFN!

Comments:
Don't forget - Amazing Race tonight!

Light snow here, supposed to turn to rain during the day, then accumulating snow overnight.

Happy Valentines Day!
 
Hugs back to you, Karen and Charlie! Happy Valentine's Day to all you bloggers out there!

Going to watch some of the Olympics this afternoon and eve. After the dance last night we watched Apolo Ohno win the Silver in the Short track, and the younger US skater get the bronze--Korea won the gold. Interesting race and qualifying races.

I'm still surprised that you and others are getting snow and we are not!

Hope to hear good news that Savi is better today!
 
Savi is slightly better today. Her fever is not as high, though it is still present. She is still pretty crabby. Trys to play but if I'm not right on top of her every second, she has a total breakdown. Haven't slept a single minute in my own bed the past two nights. Makes for achy days. And I think she has THRUSH! Been crying when she drinks her juice. I found two small white spots on her tongue. Uh oh!!=(
Happy Valentines day anyway!
 
Sounds like time for a trip to the doctor - the white spots could be fever related, but I dunno!

Get well and get rest! xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?