Saturday, February 13, 2010

 

Day 1453 - Valentines Eve!


Greetings, Bloggy Valentines and Cupids!

I don't know why I haven't put up more chocolate photos this week in honor of Valentines day.

Doesn't chocolate go hand in hand with Valentines?

Of course it does!

Charlie has my Valentine chocolate hidden away until tomorrow so I won't EAT it until then... Thank you, Charlie!

Today we are meeting Buddy Joe at the Mellow Mushroom Pizza place where we went on New Years Eve... I guess it's now a Valentines Eve meeting place as well?

Joe - are you going to order your famous onion, anchovy and pineapple pizza again? If you do, we'll watch in awe as usual, but we won't want to try any of it...

So - everyone tell us what you are doing for Valentines Day. Charlie and I are going to enjoy Valentines dinner at home tomorrow night instead of going out - the restaurants are too crowded! We might hit a movie too - not sure about that.

TTFN and have a nice Valentines Eve! Get well, Savannah!

Comments:
Yes, more pictures of chocolates! Savi first, chocolates 2nd!

We're celebrating tonight at the "Sweetheart supper and dance" at the Legion Hall. I am contributing 2 pies but neither Gil nor I are working on the supper, so that's good. Tomorrow after church we'll join Mary Ann at brunch at the Progress Ctr in Norway, a benefit for thier new kitchen. And we'll watch more of the Oympics. So sad about that young luge racer. The track is too fast, I think.

On yesterday's blog I mentioned that I am giving Gil chocolates, and he flowers to me. Nice, huh? And thanks for your nice Valentine's card, Karen--very sweet!

Happy Valentin's Day Everyone!
 
Peggy did you read my blog of last night, that you will likely be eating the chocolates?

I'm spending Valentine's Day with niece Debi which will be wonderful. She's arriving tonight and friend Marian is picking her up. We are having brunch with friends of mine who are also admirers of Debi at a wonderful vegetarian restaurant next to the Bay and in sight of the Golden Gate Bridge. Then we'll walk along the Bay and maybe walk down to the bridge-- just hang out.
I'm packing for my move today and unpacking Monday so will only get one full day with Debi and see her in the evenings. She has lived here before and been here many times so will not need me to sightsee.
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you who actually have a romantic Valentine.
 
Yes, Joe got his famous (or infamous) onion, anchovy and pineapple pizza today! Blech!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!
 
Sounds good and yucky..that pizza! LOL!
Been a looooooooooong day after a really long night. Savi's fever is still holding on. She goes in waves of feeling good enough to want to play, then seconds later she's clinging to me in tears. She woke up last night at midnight and wanted to play...but ended up spending two hours watching barney on my lap nursing. Come to find out she slept for FOUR hours at Janets earlier in the day...ugh. She only slept an hour today for her nap so hopefully she'll do better tonight. Poor thing is just so miserable. We had a bday party to go to Monday for Julia. She's going to be four. Don't think we will make it though. =( I think Savi was too sick to go last year too!!!

No valentine plans. We will all hang out here and take care of the baby. Jen has a DATE. LOL!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?