Friday, February 12, 2010

 

Day 1452 - Friday, Hooray!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday! You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

Here's another cute winter picture of Miss Savannah. I just love this snowsuit, and I know I've said that before.

Another gray day here - 25 degrees. I heard that Dallas, TX just had a record amount of snow, and it missed us, thankfully. We might get another round of winter weather late this weekend.

I am running late this morning but I have done a wash and eaten breakfast - does that count? I need to move along and make this short.

Survivor's Season Premiere was entertaining last night, and don't forget that the Amazing Race will start again on Sunday night.

Don't forget to pick up all your Valentine goodies before Sunday. Send me some, of course!

TTFN, have a nice Friday, and a nice weekend, and a Happy Valentines Day!

Comments:
A little rainy here off and on-in the 50s. I too love the snowsuit photos of Savi.
Marcia, re your question of yesterday, I did mean Oct. 15; last day with extensions to file. If you owe money you have to pay it by April 15 or there is a penalty.
Tonight is our last office tequila party before our group leaves this firm.
 
Hi all! Savi is sick =( She was complaining yesterday that her ear hurt and today she has a fever and was throwing up. So glad it's a long weekend so I can stay home with her! Maybe a visit to the Dr tomorrow...
No other exciting plans! Happy almost Valentine's Day!
 
Nancy - a tequila party sounds fun, and Heather, hope Savi is better by EOD Monday!

xxx
 
Yes, we picked up Valentine goodies this am--Gil asked if I wanted flowers or chocolates, so I bought him chocolates and he bought me roses--a perfect solution!

I'm still fighting a cold, but getting better.

Savi--please get better quickly!

Nancy, you and your co-workers know how to have an office party!

Watching the opening festivities at Vancouver tonight.
 
Peggy, I'm sure you ate the chocolates! Our tequila party is over and i'm going home to watch the Olympics.
 
I got rid of yet another spammage comment.

The Opening Ceremony is LONG... Good grief! Will the torch ever arrive???
 
Amiable post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?