Thursday, February 11, 2010

 

Day 1451 - Hey! I haven't mailed in my taxes!


Greetings, Bloggy Taxpayers!

Here's a closeup of Miss Savannah, hard at work in the Childrens Museum. She'll be a taxpayer someday!

Charlie and I did a preliminary 'tax-sweep' a couple of weeks ago, to see if we would be getting refunds.

If you recall, last year I was disappointed and griping because I had to PAY IN and didn't get a refund.

However, this year we are both due a refund. So tell me why we haven't finished them up and mailed them?

I guess it's too easy to procrastinate and put things off rather than the 'Git Er Done' mentality.

Put another item on the to-do list I guess, and then actually work that list!

TTFN and have a nice Thursday! Tomorrow's Friday, Hooray!

Comments:
Reminder - Survivor starts tonight.
 
Holy Smokes, Batman! I should have posted that yesterday. Anyway - Survivor night tonight!
 
Today would have been late BUT I DVRd it last week!

Taxes -- why do I wait until Oct. 15, when I always get a refund? Because: I never have time to get stuff together for accountant (since I own a rental property)and it keeps me from spending it!
 
In one week we'll meet with our tax accountant and hope for the best!

My cold was such a seige for 24 hrs but improving since about 3 this afternoon. All night long I couldn't breathe through my nose so my mouth got so dry. Had to cancel a mtg last night and one this after noon.

Enjoy Survivor--we don't watch it regularly which is the only way to make sense of it. So enjoy Karen and Charlie!
 
October 15? Was that a mistake, or do you file your taxes on October 15, Nancy?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?