Wednesday, February 10, 2010

 

Day 1450 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

We didn't actually get much snow yesterday but many school systems closed. It really felt bitter all day long though, and there were periods of flurries all day.

Here's another cute Savi-at-the-museum picture. She's playing sea captain. By the way - we have a couple of sea captains in our background...

Guess what? On our THIRD TRY, we finally saw Mel Gibson's Edge of Darkness movie.

It was pretty good, I'd give it a 3 out of 5. The plot had some twists and turns, and the acting was so-so, including ol' Mel's.

I am looking forward to Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief. It starts this Friday. It is about a boy who turns out to be the son of Poseidon, and is half human and half god. He has to help save the world with a few other demigod teens. Sounds fun to ME.

Don't forget - I think the Winter Olympics are about to start on Friday with the Opening Ceremony, which is a closely guarded secret and is being held INDOORS. I will always regret missing most of the wonderful opening ceremony last time with the cool drum thing...

Have a nice Wednesday and TTFN!

Comments:
If anyone saw the spam comment earlier today, I trashed it.

Have a nice day!
 
Glad I missed the spam. Let me know if that movie turns out to be ok, Kelly might like it.

Hope you're feeling ok, Mom, with your scratchy throat.

I've been researching and listening to country music lately, if anyone has any favorite songs they'd like to recommend, or favorite artists.
 
Home early due to snow, though it was a premature evacuation. (giggles) The snow STILL isn't sticking to the roads. The brunt of it will be later tonight. Savi's home early playing with her beads and I'm going to play with MY beads! =) Yay snow!
Oh, and the Valentine cards came today! THANK YOU Mamma! Jen always gets so excited for your cards. =) xoxoxo
 
Let's hear it for snow days for Heather and Savi!! Heather, you are getting some earthy humor--a chip off the old block! It looks like we're missing this storm also, but I'll watch for the forecast tonight.

Yes, I have a little laryngitis, Marcia--thanks for asking. Occasionally a tiny cough. Country songs--I'll think about it.

Savi's photo is so sweet! Yes, a sea captain on Grammie H's side of the family, and Grampa P's side.

I did see the spam earlier but didn't know how to get rid of it.
 
Only Karen has the anti-spam power.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?