Monday, February 08, 2010

 

Day 1448 - The Saints Go Marchin' In!


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Yes, the Saints are marching in New Orleans - they played a good game and won by two touchdowns.

We had a great time, snacking and watching. Thanks for having us over, TY and SY!

I didn't think this years commercials were that great, though...

Here's another cute picture of Savi at the Childrens Museum. She just loves it there, doesn't she!

Heather - do you have a membership or do you have to pay to get in each time?

I have a busy day today at the doctors, so I'll catcha later...

Have a nice Monday and TTFN!

Comments:
p.s. We have another winter storm moving in from Memphis, don't know if we'll get anything or not, they were just predicting rain!

Taking the CRV 4WD just in case...
 
Good luck today, Karen. Saying an extra prayer!

We were pretty excited to see the Saints "comeback", following a discouraging first half! The food was good, too!

Great picture of Savi, and good question for Heather about membership. Hope you are better, Heather.
 
Looks like Savi's watching the Super Bowl in awe--
The game was so exciting I actually spent 2 hrs in our firm's exercise room (I was the only one there) watching on the big flat screen TV--I exercised, yelled at the TV, called relatives etc --a thrilling win. I'm always struck by how fragile quarterbacks look compared to the big hulking guys. And I agree the commercials were not interesting. other positions!looking?
 
No membership. We pay $15 bucks every time, but it's worth it! Such a great place =)

I'm much better, thanks. Was a fibro flare up. No real issue, thank goodness. I thought I had a blood clot, it hurt so much!! scary!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?