Friday, February 05, 2010

 

Day 1445 - Friday and a Birthday!


Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

It's Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I just love this picture, it really looks like Friday to me, dontcha think?

It is also our friend TY's birthday. Happy Birthday!!!

(The T and the Y are initials, by the way - our friends name is not Ty...)

Charlie and TY are going out for breakfast - doing the Birthday Romeo Club thing.

If you don't remember what the 'Romeo Club' is - ROMEO stands for 'Retired Old Men Eating Out'. That is one of the funniest things I've ever heard, and I tell people about the ROMEO Club all the time.

Have a wonderful Friday and a great Superbowl Weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
Love that photo--looks like Cabo (the place I'm trying to get you and Charlie to go--don't worry, the drinking water is purified and the drug cartel is not going to kill you!)

Yesterday--you left out that the kitten was a perky nurse!
 
Hi all. Happy Friday! Another day home early with pains in my legs and back. Today I also have neck pain and a headache. Pretty convinced now that it's a fibro flair up...just waiting for it to 'flair down'...lol!

Grammy, got Savi's valentine in the mail today. THANK YOU! So sweet =) She is my little valentine for sure. =)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Happy Birthday TY!
 
SAVISMAMMA, Not MaMam...LOL!
 
Yes, it's a happy Friday. Aunt Mary Ann, Aunt Peg and Uncle Joe are joining us in going to Morgan's basketball game tonight, stopping by a diner for supper. It's her last game of the season, and since she is a Senior, her last game!

Sorry you hurt, Heather. Sounds really bad. I think Mamam sounds like little Savi saying, "Ma Ma Ma! Get better soon. Somebody has to take care of all those puppies.

Enjoyed the blog as always, Karen! Happy Birthday to TY!
 
I forgot to say that I'm glad Savi's Valentine arrived. I guess I was early enough getting my cards out!
 
I haven't mailed my Valentines out yet - but I have them done!!

Guess I might as well get them in the mail - eh?

Heather - get well! xxxx
 
No talk about Valentines. I don't get any now that Eric is older and no beau in sight. I always send Eric a card, and will give one to Debi who will be in SF on Valentine's Day. Yayyyy!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?