Thursday, February 04, 2010

 

Day 1444 - Friday Eve, Already!

Greetings, Bloggy Waitin' for the SuperBowl Weekend-ers!

Here's a cute photo of Savannah, playing at the childrens museum.

Look at her cute little shoes! She's TOO adorable.

I have a couple faux pas to share from yesterday.

Faux Pas #1: A lady at the health club showed up for water aerobics class yesterday. There are no water aerobics classes on Wednesday. She thought it was Thursday.

Faux Pas #2: Word to the wise. Do not park in a spot that is next to a snow bank. You know why? YOU CAN'T OPEN THE CAR DOOR. Did I think of that when I pulled into the spot? No, but very soon after I did.... DUH!!!!

Guess I'd better go before I humiliate myself further. TTFN!

Comments:
Hope you're doing well Karen, feeling well. You're doing great so far. Just thought I'd say that, haven't talked lately.
 
I am grateful, too, Karen, that you are doing well! And yes, Savi's little shoes are so cute! I remember when you 3 girls had red jumper dresses and white blouses, turqoise jumper dresses and white blouses, white leotards, and black patent leather "mary jane's". Boy were you cute! And Karen, thanks for the tip about not parking next to a snow bank. How often do you even have to think about that in TN?

I was glad to read Heather's comment yesterday, to learn she is doing OK!
 
Nancy sent me a cute card with a kitten on it - thanks, Nancy!

And thanks, family and friends, for all the support and 'well wishing', that's great too!

xxx
 
Hi all! Still just crawling along with terrible pains in my left hip/leg and lower back. Still have no idea why but it's awful. Not much sleep and not much fun at work. Glad tomorrow is Friday.
In other news, Skully had ELEVEN puppies last night. Had to make her last litter one to remember. UGH!!!
 
Maybe it's sciatica? If it is, exercises supposedly can cure it.

xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?