Thursday, January 28, 2010

 

Day 1437 - Friday Eve!


Greetings, Bloggy Waitin' for the Weekenders!

Here is a picture of Savi - zoning out while playing with a fake ear of corn.

Yes, it is Friday Eve - which means it is Thursday. Friday is one day away. The media is enjoying broadcasting a 'looming weather event' for Friday, and winter storm watch.

Yesterday the highways were brined because MAYBE on Friday we are going to get some mixed precipitation. Seems a tad premature.

I don't know whether to believe it or not. Recently, as you recall, we had two days of no school from a mere dusting of snow.

Anyway - enough about the weather.

Have you rented any good movies lately?

Charlie and I watched 'The Ghost of Girlfriends Past' - a romatic comedy with a 'Christmas Carol' theme. We enjoyed it, and it cost a lot less than going to the theatre.

I'd appreciate some recommendations for good movies to rent - post your suggestions in the comments!

TTFN and have a nice Thursday!

Comments:
I watch a lot of movies that I rent or get from the library, and then I forget the names of them. "The Invention of Lying" was a recent one (comedy), and I thought it was good. So was "The Moon" (sci-fi).
 
Hi Marcia - thanks for the tips.

I already had the 'Lying' movie back ordered, it comes out in February on DVD. I haven't heard of the Moon one, I'll look it up.

The same guy that is the 'Lying' movie is in a comedy called 'Ghost town' that is also funny.
 
Oh - and 'Pandorum' (sci-fi) was Pan-boredom... Took forever to END.

I recommend Zombieland that comes out in February, though!

If you haven't seen the remake of Pelham 1-2-3, or Iron Man, those are entertaining.
 
I'll send along some more suggestions, now that I know you're interested. I love movies, I don't have regular TV on the island.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?