Wednesday, January 27, 2010

 

Day 1436 - Midweek and Midlife


Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

Charlie and I went to see the movie 'Legion' yesterday.

I didn't have high expectations for the movie, which was appropriate because it wasn't very good! It had the feel of a pilot for a TV series.

It wasn't exactly a horror movie or a zombie movie - but had elements of both.

The reason to go on a Tuesday is that the movie theatre has dollar popcorn and dollar drinks on Tuesdays.

The popcorn and the drinks are reduced size, but as we get two popcorns and one drink per person, it works out just right.

If you haven't figured out that just about ANY movie is fun to go to on a Tuesday, that's really what I've been trying to say.

Today I have an appointment to get an oil change and tire rotation on my Honda CRV 4-door color white. No popcorn involved.

TTFN and have a nice Wednesday!

Comments:
Wow, what a bargain for the popcorn and drinks. I guess it hardly matters what the movie is, right? We visited our friends, Marion and Clair this afternoon, and they say Hi to all of my family!

Tonight we'll listen to the President's State of the Union Address and we'll be cheering him on for another year of tackling some very difficult issues.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?