Monday, January 25, 2010

 

Day 1434 - Monday, Monday


Greetings, Monday Morning Blah-gers!

Miss Savi is going to make breakfast for us. Biscuits and jelly, please...

Soooo - are you happy about the outcome of the playoffs?

We enjoyed watching the games yesterday, which was also a good excuse to snack our way through the afternoon.

We enjoyed hot velveeta/rotel dip over multigrain Tostitos, pigs in a blanket, chips and dip, crackers and cheese, a relish tray, veggies, and fruit. I'm surprised I can move today...

So - if you didn't watch, it will be the Colts against the Saints in the SuperBowl. Fine with me.

It's the last week of January, folks - have you received your tax forms yet? I am still waiting for my W-2, then I can do my taxes.

Have a nice Monday - TTFN!

Comments:
I was glad the Saints won, but would have preferred the Jets for the AFC--but it did look as if the Colts had the better team. We watched only part of these games as it was a busy Sunday.

How I love Heather's comment from yesterday about Savi calling out "Uncle, Uncle!" How she loves Evan (we all do)!

No W2's here but the 1099's are coming in!

I guess we are all educated now on the "cat's ass"! I just asked Gil if he had heard this expression and what it meant and he said it means "the most" or "the ultimate". No education needed for this Mainer!
 
We're having snow flurries - brrrrr!!! The cat's ass is COLD today!
 
I can't resist--after reading your menu from yesterday, I can identify the real pigs in a blanket-Karen and Charlie. (what's rotel?)

Had Gil actually heard the phrase "cat's ass?" And where?

About the games--I really didn't care but was hoping for the Jets. The second game was certainly thrilling!
 
After my comments I decided to be Anonymous--actually I hit the publish button too soon.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?