Friday, January 22, 2010

 

Day 1431 - Friday, Hooray!

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers -

Here's a sweet picture of Miss Savi, back in the fall on a hayride - which she loved.

Doesn't the fall seem like a long time ago? Winter is too long - I am ready for SPRING, SPRING, SPRING!

I am ready for daffodils, and the wam sun, and warm breezes, and flowering trees, and peeper frogs in the creek.

However - it's not spring yet.

The good news is that today is Friday, Hooray!

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I have a doctors appointment today, and Charlie and I are going for breakfast before my appointment to St.Thomas's most excellent hospital cafeteria.

You can get a custom made omelette with your choice of ingredients for a paltry $2.99!

Do I sound like an old fogey to be happy about breakfast at a hospital cafeteria?? Maybe, but it is wonderful and an excellent bargain.

Have a nice Friday and a nice weekend - TTFN!

Comments:
Karen it is so you to focus on quality and price of food and ignore that you're eating it in a hospital. Don't ever change!

Savi--a ray of sunshine on a rainy day like today!
 
Hi everyone! Just checking in, but not staying long--reading a book, and getting some errands done today. Now I'll watch a little TV with Gil before ending the day. Have a great weekend to all bloggers and their buddies.

Yes, Karen, I'm waiting for Spring, too! And for us gathering together in March for Savi's b-day!
 
Hi all. Back from my boss's going away dinner & putting the baby girl to sleep. She was not amused by my being gone all day and night. Mike said she was miserable the last 30 minutes...but she did well until then. I, however, did nothing but pace around and check my phone. Ugh. So much for a relaxing night out. Guess I'd better wait a couple more years...haha!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?