Thursday, January 21, 2010

 

Day 1430 - Has it stopped raining yet?

Greetings, Bloggy 'Sure Wish it were Friday-ers'! One more day, and it will be time to march again.

Here is another cute picture of Savannah - peeking out at us.

We had heavy rainstorms and thunderstorms yesterday, and there may be more today.

The creek behind the house was almost overflowing, and the fields look like ponds. Water, water everywhere, but the peeper frogs aren't peeping yet.

We have robins in the yard though. I don't remember if I saw any robins in December, but they are definitely here now.

There are also a lot of dead skunks on the road at the moment. I passed one last night (no, I didn't hit it) and I had to roll the windows down in the car because my car smelled so awful after I passed it! Now that is BAD, when the smell stays with your car after you are far away from the skunk-age.

So - the thought for today is - let your productivity stay high, and your emissions stay low today...

Hey that reminds me... Postscript - I saw an updated fortune cookie the other day when we were out for my birthday. It mentioned getting a letter or EMAIL! I guess fortune cookies are catching up with the times.

Gotta go - ttfn!

Comments:
A god day when Savi is peeking out from my computer!

Back to yesterday --I love my Sonicare, and in fact my periodontist prescribed (demanded!) it for me years ago. For short trips I use the el cheapo Walgreen's battery operated toothbrushes.

A fortune cookie mentioning email?? whatever happened to the words of wisdom of Confucius?
 
Don't float away Karen and Charlie! We won't be bothered by skunks for a couple of months. I envy you having robins, however!

I have to have a new paragraph for my darling Savi's peek-a-boo photo--so cute!
 
Hi all! My crazy week is finally almost over. My manager gave her notice and tomorrow is her last day. We are all going out after work to take her to dinner & say goodbye. Not looking forward to the changes to come. The new 'boss' will not be nearly as fun and helpful. She's pretty lazy herself so I can see much more delegation going on.....
 
Heather - so sorry to hear about your changes at work! Hang in there!

xxxx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?