Wednesday, January 20, 2010

 

Day 1429 - Midweek and Midlife

Greetings, Bloggy Middlers!

It's midweek already - where did Monday and Tuesday go?

Congratulations to the winner of the Senate race in Massachusetts, the underdog Scott Brown! No, I don't want to discuss politics on the blog, by the way.

It's a rainy day today, gray and drizzly.

To brighten things up, here's a cute picture from Thanksgiving week that I haven't posted yet.

I gave Savi this outfit, it has a bunny on the front and snowflakes on the sleeves and slacks.

Product review coming up...

I bought a new disposable battery powered toothbrush yesterday - a two pack of the Colgate 'sonic' style.

I like them! First of all, they are much quieter than my current Oral B cross action battery powered toothbrush.

The 'sonic' is a bit different, if I press too hard I can feel the sonic vibrations all through my head, so I brush more gently with these. I am hoping that means I won't wear out the brush so fast, as I have a tendency to do.

Anyway - I am rambling on here - and need to go get some tea brewing.

Product review #2 - I am addicted at the moment to Starbucks Tazo Tea, Passion flavor. It really doesn't have any TEA in it, it is herbs and flowers and such, and no caffeine. It really is delicious.

Gotta run! TTFN and have a nice Hump Day!

Comments:
Karen, since you brought it up, I would like to voice my opinion that the Massachusetts election may be good for Massachusetts with respect to health care (which they are already guaranteed) but is terrible news for others throughout the country who don't have medical insurance and now may never have it.

On a happier note, love Savi's photo!
 
Savi's picture is a bright spot for today as some of us are very unhappy about the loss of Sen Ted Kennedy's seat--someone who labored for decades to get fairness in our country's health care system. Let's hope others can be successful in achieving this fairness.

Karen, I'm glad you have solved the problem of wearing out your tooth brushes! And I'm going to look into the Starbuck's Tazo tea.
 
I have a Sonicare (I think it's called), it's great.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?