Tuesday, January 19, 2010

 

Day 1428 - Twofer Tuesday

Greetings, Bloggy Twofer Tuesdayers...

If you had yesterday off, you probably feel like it's Monday. Don't be fooled, it's not!

Here's another family photo. Mom, I assume this is in Dexter Maine? I look like I'm around 2 or maybe less.

My older sister is on the left, and I am on the right holding the big chunk of snow, which I will probably EAT.

Speaking of eating, one of my favorite foods at the moment is blueberry pancakes.

For a healthier pancake, try the Aunt Jemima whole grain blend pancake mix, it is delicious. I haven't tried the Fiber One pancake mix, but that might be good too.

I have real maple syrup from Maine, but I also buy sugar free pancake syrup, and the sugar free varieties actually taste good nowadays, thanks to miracle substitutes like Splenda.

That reminds me - I need to go eat breakfast! TTFN and have a nice tuesday!

Comments:
How cute! I visited your family in Dexter. Not in winter though. Memories included Marcia jumping into my arms when she saw a dog; Lyn in her little whatever you call it that was sitting on the table, the cutest baby I had ever seen; and lots of laundry!! Not sure what you were doing, Karen! All of you girls sure were (and are) adorable.
 
Love that picture (and pancakes, too, with Maine maple syrup)! Yes, that is Dexter. We moved in June or July when Marcia had turned 3, Lyn was 5 mos., and you 1 and 1/2, this may be the followig winter when you would just be turning 2 that Jan. One winter the snow was so deep, you stepped right out of your boot and walked into the house with only your sock on!
 
Hi all! Busy days, as usual. Early day tomorrow w/ no patients, so I'll say hi a bit earlier. =) Hugs!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?