Friday, January 15, 2010

 

Day 1424 - Happy Birthday plus one...

Greetings, Bloggy TGIFers!

It's Friday - the first Friday that I am a year older.

It doesn't feel any different, except I'd better start using more moisturizer on my skin, since I'm OLD and all...

You know what to do - march in a circle chanting 'Fri-day! Fri-day! Fri-day!'

I write that every week, and I don't know if anyone has actually done it yet.

So... Changing subjects back to ME and my birthday, here is another picture of ME, a little older than yesterdays photo.

Do you think I look like Savannah? I think I do sometimes.

Gotta run, have a doctors appointment later this morning.

Have a nice Friday and a nice weekend! TTFN!

Comments:
I like your platinum blonde hair. Yes, I think I see a resemblance with Savi. That's a cute picture of you.
 
Oh shoot, I'm anonymous.
 
The first photo looked more like Savi. Such a cutie, Karen.
 
I love those pictures of you as a little one! (And all the years in between, of course!) And yes, Savi does resemble you in so many ways! Hope your Drs appmt went well. A quiet day here! Have a great weekend everyone!
 
Happy Day after Bday! THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY! I've marched around saying Friday Friday, Mamma =)

We're watching Monster's Inc...I'm already looking forward to BED! xoxo
 
Hi Everyone!

Heather- your package arrived today and I am wearing my new charm bracelet! Love it!

xxxooo
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?