Thursday, January 14, 2010

 

Day 1423 - Happy Birthday to Me!

Greetings, Bloggy Birthday Celebrants!

Yes, alert the media - it is my birthday. According to the farmers almanac, in ancient folklore, Jan 14 is 'propitious' for the birth of women.

And yes, the photo is of me with a tiger by the tail... That cat looks as big as ME, for heavens sake.

A funny coincidence - it was 14 degrees at the house this morning, on the 14th. I am not kidding.

My mother has already called and sung 'Happy Birthday' to me, so I have been sereneded and it isn't even 9am yet. I am celebrating with a foame' latte' made from Kona coffee from Hawaii. It is outstanding and delicious.

It isn't just my birthday, I have twin cousins born on my birthday, and a lady at water aerobics also shares my birthday. How about that?

I have opened cards from friends and family, have 2 new gift cards to spend, and our friends TY and SY brought over dinner last night! Another friend is here, visiting for a long weekend, and brought all kinds of goodies, including the Kona coffee.

So, I am having a wonderful birthday, and will have a great extended birthday weekend.

TTFN! Go ahead and celebrate if you feel like it!

Comments:
Happy Birthday, dear Karen! What a wonderful daughter you have been from your first breath and little cry! If you could enlarge this adorable photo, we might think we're looking at little Savi! Have a wonderful day with Charlie and Cheryl, and spending your gift cards! Gil and I wish you a year of continued healing and good times!
 
Yep, I'm still breathing and still crying. Not much progess in over 50 years!

Just kidding!

Thanks, Mom!

xxx
 
Karen, you are so funny! We won't touch the "over 50" part. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I love that photo--tiger by the tail. Heather, show it to Savi, she may think it's her!
 
It does look like her! Do you have it bigger, Mamma?? Cutie!
Happy Birthday!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?