Wednesday, January 13, 2010

 

Day 1423 - Birthday Eve!


Greetings, Bloggy Night Before Birthdayers!

Yes, it's true.

Tomorrow is the Bloggy Birthday Day. That would be mine... Several cards have arrived, that I have put away to open tomorrow.

Here is another cute photo of Savannah at the Childrens Museum, steering a ship - or thinking about it.

Company coming today - gotta go through the guest checklist and be sure we are ready!

Guest room ready? Check.
Towels and guest bath ready? Check.
Food stocked in the fridge? Check.
Flights checked so we get there on time? Check.

Changing subjects - did you watch the premiere of the new American Idol season last night?

I must say - I am NOT going to miss Paula AT ALL. Not for a second.

So much for that - I should also mention that I enjoyed the beginning of the new 'Chuck' season as well.

Gotta go! TTFN!

Comments:
If I don't get a chance to talk to you tomorrow, have a good birthday, and have a great time with your guest!
 
Happy Birthday, dear Karen! I'll call you in the morning. Hi to Cheryl! That little Savi is always thinking isn't she? What a smarty pants (in the good sense!). I watched a little of American Idol, switching back and forth from Rachel Maddow, and wondered when Ellen DeGenerase is going to start as a judge. Neither do I miss Paula.
 
Of course, I missed the fact Idol was on last night. What do you think of Simon leaving?

So glad you'll have extra company on your birthday, Karen! We of course will want details of your day and weekend.
 
Happy Birthday Eve!! I'll call you after work..will you be home? I should be out by 5:30.

Hope my card makes it in time! xoxoxoxooxox
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?